The Playground of Hollywood

The Playground of Hollywood

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Critics Top 10s -- David Edelstein and Richard Corliss

I decided to post some prominent critic Top Ten Lists this year as well, something I don't think I've done in the past. It surely won't be everyone, but prominent critics that I notice I will try to post. Here's the first 2.

DAVID EDELSTEIN -- New York Magazine
  1. ZERO DARK THIRTY
  2. Lincoln
  3. Amour
  4. The Gatekeepers
  5. The Deep Blue Sea
  6. Life of Pi
  7. How to Survive a Plague & Ai Weiwei: Never Sorry (tie)
  8. Pitch Perfect
  9. Oslo, August 31st
  10. Friends With Kids
RICHARD CORLISS -- Time Magazine
  1. AMOUR
  2. Beasts of the Southern Wild
  3. Life of Pi
  4. Anna Karenina
  5. The Dark Knight Rises
  6. Zero Dark Thirty
  7. Dark Horse
  8. Dragon
  9. Frankenweenie
  10. Invisible War  

No comments:

Post a Comment