The Playground of Hollywood

The Playground of Hollywood

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Reviews -- My Official Top Ten of 2009....

Firstly, there are quite a few people I have read who think that 2009 was a bad year in cinema. I'm completely in disagreement with them. I found 09 to bring us characters and stories that will be discussed and watched, admired and scrutinized, analyzed and enjoyed for year to come. That being said...I always give an "Honorable Mentions" list along with my top ten. This are 10 (or more) films that didn't quite make my top ten list, but nevertheless stirred me, entertained me, and damn it require some recognition.

HONORABLE MENTIONS FOR 2009

Adventureland
An Education
Fantastic Mr. Fox
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
The Messenger
The Princess and the Frog
The Road
Sunshine Cleaning
Two Lovers
Where the Wild Things Are


And now...my top ten of 2009..

No comments:

Post a Comment