The Playground of Hollywood

The Playground of Hollywood

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

News -- Eligible Original Songs released

Here's is the long long list of original songs eligible to be nominated this year.

"All is Love" -- Where the Wild Things Are
"Almost Over You" -- My One and Only
"Almost There" -- The Princess and the Frog
"AyAyAyAy" -- The Maid
"Back to Tennessee" -- Hannah Montana The Movie
"Being Bad" -- Duplicity
"Blanco" -- Fast & Furious
"Brothers in Arms" -- Brothers at War
"Butterfly Fly Away" -- Hannah Montana The Movie
"Cinema Italiano" -- Nine
"Colorblind" -- Invictus
"Depression Era" -- That Evening Sun
"Don't Walk Away" -- Hannah Montana The Movie
"Dove of Peace" -- Bruno
"Down in New Orleans" -- The Princess and the Frog
"Fly Farm Blues" -- It Might Get Loud
"Forget Me" -- I Love You, Beth Cooper
"God Bless Up Everyone" -- Disney's A Christmas Carol
"Here" -- Shrink
"Hideaway" -- Where the Wild Things Are
"Hoedown Throwdown" -- Hannah Montana The Movie
"I Bring What I Love" -- Youssou N'Dour: I Bring What I Love
"I See You" -- Avatar
"(I Want to) Come Home" -- Everybody's Fine
"If You're Wondering" -- The Lightkeeers
"Impossible Fantasy" -- Adventures of Power
"Innocent Child" -- Skin
"Invictus 9,000 Days" -- Invictus
"Legendary" -- Tyson
"Let Freedom Reign -- Skin
"Loin de Paname" -- Paris 36
"Ma Belle Evangeline" -- The Princess and the Frog
"My One and Only" -- My One and Only
"Na Na" -- Couples Retreat
"Never Knew I Needed" -- The Princess and the Frog
"New Divide" -- Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
"New Jersey Nights" -- Adventures of Power
"New York is Where I Live" -- Did You Heart about the Morgans?
"No Time for Love" -- Simon & Malou
"One Day" -- Post Grad
"Only You" -- The Young Victoria
"Other Father Song" -- Coraline
"Petey's Song" -- Fantastic Mr. Fox
"Ponyo on th Cliff by the Sea" -- Ponyo
"Possibility" -- The Twilight Saga: New Moon
"Raising Sunshine" -- Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
"Running Out of Empty (Make Ourselves at Home)" -- Lymelife
"Smoke without Fire" -- An Education
"Somebody Else" -- Crazy Heart
"Stu's Song" -- The Hangover
"Take It All" -- Nine
"Through the Trees" -- Jennifer's Body
"Trust Me" -- The Informant!
"Un Bouquet des Violettes" -- New York, I Love You
"We Are the Children of the World" -- The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus
"We Love Violence" -- The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus
"The Weary Kind (Theme from Crazy Heart)" -- Crazy Heart
"When You Find Me" -- Adams
"Winter" -- Brothers
"The Word Is Love" -- Oy Vey! My Son Is Gay!
"You Got Me Wrapped Around Your Little Finger" -- An Education
"You'll Always Find Your Way Back Home" -- Hannah Montana The Movie
"You've Been a Friend to Me" -- Old Dogs

No comments:

Post a Comment