The Playground of Hollywood

The Playground of Hollywood

Sunday, September 2, 2012

I'm back!

Hey everybody. Happy to be back after over a month, and what a month it's been. Long story short = I woke up one morning and the motherboard on my laptop decided to quit on me. So I've been living online vicariously through my cell phone for about a month, but there was no reasonable way I could do any sort of updating to the site.

But now I have a new CPU, a new life online, and a new vigor for the site. Keep checking for updates, reviews, and in the coming weeks several new aspects that at one point had a spot on the old Beachhouse website (BIG BIG BIG shout out to those from the old days of the site!!!).

Also in the process of working on several different day-to-day jobs, including interviews tomorrow and Wednesday, so keep me in your thoughts! If all goes well, I'll have quite a bit more free time to focus on my film love!

Thanks for sticking around, and the best is yet to come. TTYL all!

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment